Enjoy a peaceful, scenic & memorable getaway to Underberg.
Mount Grace is situated in the Underberg area which is known for it's activities and adventures and is a haven for nature lovers, hikers, fly fishing fanatics, mountain bikers, paddlers, bird watchers and adventure seekers alike.
There are so many interesting places to visit. From a trip up the scenic Sani Pass to a horse ride in the mountains, the choice is yours. Underberg is an ideal place to spend a weekend or get away for a holiday and do all the activities the area has to offer. With fantastic mountain bike trails and the mighty Umzimkulu River at your disposal, many golf courses and hiking trails, it's an outdoor paradise. For music lovers, the Southern Drakensberg hosts the well known Splashy Fen music festival every year, usually over the Easter weekend and once a year there is a classical music concert at Kenmo Lake which is well worth booking your next stay around.
Drakensburg Gradens Road, Underberg, 3257, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
+27 (0)84 888 0244
The rooms of Mount Grace are designed to cater for all needs from spacious bathrooms to comfortable queen size beds with quality linen. All rooms have outdoor patios to while away the time enjoying the peace and tranquillity in the beautiful surroundings.
- Room 1 – Luxury en suite (King, sleeps 2)
- Room 2 – Twin en suite (Three quarter beds, sleeps 2)
- Room 3 – Luxury en suite (Queen, sleeps 2)
- Room 4 – Queen en suite (sleeps 2)
- “The Train” – Five Singles down the long passage (ideal for children and lots of fun)
- Parking onsite
- Tea/ Coffee Facilities
- Laundry facilities onsite (at a small additional cost)
- Bar/games lounge with pool table, card table, board games and darts
- River frontage for lovely walks, picnics, tubing, paddling and fishing (own equipment to be provided)
- Mountain bike trails through the hills behind the house and good walking trails and look out points
- Tranquil garden and boma for fireside relaxing
- Jest master Fire places in the lounge, dining room, bar and main bedroom. (wood is for sale for R70.00 per wheelbarrow load)
Welcome profile download.
- Travel along the N3 and take Exit 99 for Howick; look for the signs that say Underberg/Bulwer;
- Continue on the R617 “Underberg/Bulwer for 116km. Follow the signs to Bulwer on the R617 all the way to Underberg;
- Drive through the town of Underberg, past the Country Club and turn right just before the bridge at the sign for Drakensberg Gardens Golf & Spa Resort;
- Travel along the tarred road for 4.2km’s (past the Underberg Cheesery) and Mount Grace is on the bend of the road on the right hand side. Look for a big rock with our name painted on it.