Vision, Mission and Values
The Mission of the Drakensberg Boys Choir School is:
To prepare boys for life and leadership
in music, academics, sport and social enrichment
in a Christian environment.
Our Core Values
- We will respect all staff and pupils of the school.
- We will strive to consistently display integrity by being honest, fair and reliable.
- We will strive to deliver excellence in academics, music and all other activities of the school.
- We will excel through hard work, discipline and teamwork.
- We will respect and care for the environment.
- Christian values will form the basis of everything that we undertake.
Core Beliefs of Our Staff
- We will value and respect each pupil and encourage them to perform to their best ability.
- We will strive to meet the needs of all pupils by encouraging them to excel in every aspect of their careers at DBCS.
- We will prepare students for life beyond DBCS.
- We will collaborate with one another respectfully and professionally.
- We will cooperate with parents who are important stakeholders in the school to maximise the potential of every boy.
- We will strive towards an active partnership between the school and the community.