Cathedral Peak Trail Run FKT
- Fastest Known Times (KFT):
1. Teboho Noosi - 2:11.00
2. Johardt van Heerden- 2:19.33
3. Hardy Ballington - 2.20.00
4. Mlungisi Mazibuko - 2.22.09
5. Teboho Noosi - 2:22.49
5. Christiaan Greyling - 2:29.52
1. Nicolette Griffeon - 2:44.27
2. Meg Mackenzie - 2:53.00
3. Karine Bezuidenhout - 3:07.45
4. Jeannie Dreyer - 3:19.00
5. Tarryn Lopez - 3:20.49
Cathedral Peak is a mountain in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It is a 3 004 m high free standing mountain in the Drakensberg. The mountain is also known as Mponjwana by the local Amangwane people. Cathedral Peak is part of the Cathedral Ridge which is at right angles to the main range.
Category: Drakensberg Trail Running
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this track on other bookmarking websites.